Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Revere Health is the largest independent multispecialty physician group in Utah. Founded in 1969, Revere Health has grown to include more than 100 clinics in both urban and rural areas throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada. Our providers offer complete healthcare at every stage of life with multiple family practice locations and 30 medical specialties.
As the first Accountable Care Organization accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health is a leader in value-based care and offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare.
Our name is our mission and our promise: your health above all else.
We are seeking a talented Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our practice. We offer an environment where physicians are rewarded for their hard work and initiative.
Please contact: Justin.Pinegar@reverehealth.com or (385)203-1145 for more information.
- Completion of an Orthopedic Trauma fellowship
- Board-eligible or board-certified
- Current valid Utah State Physician License, current DEA certificate, Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Guaranteed first year salary
- Partnership track available
- Competitive benefit package
- Ancillary income opportunities
- Great partners
- Unmatched recreational opportunities in all four seasons
**No J-1 VISAs please
With world-class outdoor recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost-of-living, Utah County is recognized as one of the best places to live in the US. It is a rapidly-growing, family-oriented community that provides a small-town lifestyle with cosmopolitan amenities. The Provo area is known for outstanding outdoor activities, college sporting and cultural events. Salt Lake City’s world-renown ski resorts and professional sports teams are less than an hour away. Utah’s famed national parks and forests promise a wide-variety of adventures for nature-lovers and sporting enthusiasts. With all that it has to offer, it’s easy to see why Forbes recently ranked Provo as one of the top 3 cities for raising a family.