Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
Intermountain Medical Group
Dixie Regional Medical Center
St. George, UT
· Intermountain Healthcare in St. George, UT is seeking to add a second BC/BE Fellowship trained Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join a collegial department of 8 Orthopedic and Sports Medicine providers
· Provide coverage at Dixie Regional Medical Center
· Level II Trauma Center with helicopter service
· Cover only one hospital
· Dedicated Orthopedic Trauma Operating Room M-F.
· Call coverage 5-6 times per month
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
· Competitive salary
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
· Relocation provided, up to 15K
· Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: DEANNA GRANGE, Physician Recruiting