PEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA SURGERY FACULTY POSITIONS
TEXAS ACADEMIC FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES
LEVEL 1 TRAUMA CENTER—FREE STANDING CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
Academic program and Level I trauma center located in Texas is seeking Orthopaedic Surgery Faculty members to join their growing department. The successful incoming surgeons will demonstrate evidence of strong clinical skills and have an interest and passion for academic education and scholarly activities. We are seeking candidates with the desire to contribute to the growth and expansion of both the clinical and scholarly activity efforts within the Department. Opportunity requirements include fellowship training in either Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery or Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery.
- Join one of the fastest growing medical schools in Texas, Regional Referral Center, and Level 1 Trauma Center
- Free Standing Children’s hospital with over 40 pediatric subspecialties represented
- 24/7 coverage provided by a strong group of Pediatric Hospitalists, Pediatric Intensivists, Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Specialists, and Trauma Surgeons
- Unique opportunity to participate in one of the first and only joint military/civilian residency training programs
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary, team environment with strong specialists and support staff
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in the advancement and/or development of an academic career, participating in medical education, and collaborative scholarly activities
- Leadership opportunities are available for candidates who possess the appropriate experience and qualifications
Filled with genuine Southwest hospitality and ranked by SafeWise as one of the top 10 safest metros in the country, our remarkable growing city in West Texas offers a welcoming and friendly community. The sixth largest city in the state, our region offers a tremendous amount of opportunity as well as events and adventures perfect for families and individuals alike.
- Tort reform state with no state income tax and a cost of living nearly 13% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools
- A short drive to the mountains in New Mexico for exceptional hiking and skiing
- Breathtaking natural beauty, allowing for endless opportunities to explore the outdoors
- Forbes ranks Texas No. 3 for Best States for Business
As an EEO/AA employer, this institution and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Ashlie Korb at email@example.com
or at (866) 406-0269 and reference OTR-111634