Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation
Assistant Professor or Higher
Practice with trauma and hand surgeons in a close-knit team
We are seeking a full-time hand/trauma surgeon. Qualified candidates will have orthopaedic surgery residency training as well as hand surgery and/or trauma fellowship training. Candidate must be BE/BC. Duties and requirements of the position include:
- Provide operative and non-operative care for patients with diseases and injuries of the hand as well as non-hand related traumatic injuries
- Maintain schedule to include a minimum of 2.5 operative days and 2 clinic days per week
- Participate in resident education through clinical rotations, conferences, journal club and other teaching requirements for the Department’s Residency Program
- Conduct research activities individually or in collaboration with other faculty and/or residents
Competitive salary along with generous state benefits package is available including PTO, medical, dental and disability insurance, as well as retirement. Professional liability insurance under TTUHSC umbrella plan; incentive augmentation bonus (quarterly, yearly, based on clinical performance/research/teaching/service). Additional benefits include professional development allowance for continuing education, memberships, licenses and other applicable expenses.
Lubbock is a family friendly and rapidly growing community with a mild climate and low cost of living. Lubbock and the surrounding communities comprise a population of almost a quarter of a million year round residents. With multiple universities and professional schools, there are diverse entertainment and leisure opportunities to accommodate any tastes.
To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-743-6456
Applicant must apply online at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25898&siteid=5281#jobDetails=421790_5281
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Traumatologist Needed to Join Private Practice Group of 4 in Dallas Suburb
Medical City McKinney is seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma surgeon to join an established private practice group. Candidates should be ABOS BE/BC and Fellowship-Trained in Ortho Trauma with at least 2-3 years of experience at a Level I or II Trauma Center. This opportunity offers the incoming physician the ability to build a successful practice while having excellent work/life balance with a collaborative group and experienced support staff.
- Join 4 Orthopaedic Surgeons of different subspecialties
- 1:4 call schedule
- Immediate ramp-up
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package to include: paid malpractice, relocation allowance, 401k and loan reimbursement potential
McKinney is a rapidly growing suburb just north of Dallas – perfect for those who enjoy a mid-sized community while being a short drive into the Metroplex. To learn more about the facility and the area, check out these links:
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to Jessica Kubalak at Jessica.Kubalak@HCAHealthcare.com.