Surgical Affiliates Management Group, Inc. (SAMGI) is looking for BC/BE Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons to join an established, physician led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on the campus of Monument Health's Level II Trauma Center in the beautiful and historic Black Hills of South Dakota.
In Rapid City, you’ll discover that small moments make the biggest impact. It's here, you'll meet American heroes, take in local arts and culture, explore the outdoors and indulge in a unique dining scene.
- Predictable work schedule: 122 shifts/year to be full time
- Non-elective, Emergency Department procedures only
- Full time PA/NP support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401k
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Orthopedic Surgery
- At least 3 to 5 years of Orthopedic Trauma experience preferred
- Experience with EPIC software
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Live and work in Rapid City full-time
For more information, please contact Brandon Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-287-9554.
For more information on the practice, hospital and community please see the following links:
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates’ over 250 surgical provide 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardization programs to improve hospital workflow and efficiency.
Monument Health Rapid City Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center in Western South Dakota and the region's leading medical center offering a broad scope of services. They provide health care services to the 360,000 people who live in the Black Hills of South Dakota and the surrounding areas, as well as thousands of visitors each year. Physicians and families love living in the Black Hills, one of the most beautiful and historic regions of our country.