Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician Job in Rapid City, SD
Regional Health in Rapid City, South Dakota seeks an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
· Level II Trauma Center
· $718,000 base and additional $71,800 signing bonus
· $100,000 retention bonus
· Additional income for additional shifts
· Optional follow-up clinic
· Opportunity to teach medical student and residents
Join Regional Health’s outstanding team of Board Certified Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, and Anesthesiology physicians. We are the largest private employer in our region and enjoy a highly prized reputation for being a great place to practice.
Rapid City – South Dakota’s Gem. Enjoy
· Backyard panoramas of the magical Black Hills Mountain Range
· Short drives to 6 national parks including Mt. Rushmore
· Numerous art galleries, fashionable boutiques and creative cuisine in our eclectic, vibrant downtown
· 226 sunny days & moderated temperatures making our area a great outdoor venue year-round
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Florence, South Carolina - Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
McLeod Health is seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon for an existing hospital owned practice located in Florence, South Carolina. We are looking for a Physician who is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery specializing in Trauma Surgery. Physician will work alongside a highly skilled and experienced Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon with 5 PA’s trained and dedicated to trauma surgery. Call will be 1/8 weekend coverage.
McLeod Regional Medical Center is a 565 bed, tertiary care nonprofit teaching facility as well as a referral center for the Northeastern part of SC. It is a part of the McLeod Health System. McLeod Health is a locally owned, not-for-profit institution which features the strength of more than 650 physicians and more than 6,000 employees in a 15-county area serving a population of more than 1 million. Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 750 physicians and 2,000 registered nurses, and more than 8,200 employees. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based.
Date Posted: 3/7/2018