MGC - Division of Surgery – Orthopedic Trauma is seeking to hire TWO experienced FULL TIME Physician Assistants (PA) to join our Orthopedic Trauma Surgery team at an ACS-verified Level 1 trauma center. Our ortho trauma team is growing to meet the clinical needs for our community, so our ideal candidate will:
- Assist with all aspects of orthopedic trauma care including ED management, inpatient consults/rounding, clinic, and surgical first assist.
- Work in collaboration with a team of 3 orthopedic trauma surgeons and 2 existing PAs
- Monday – Friday base schedule with a mix of clinic, day call/inpatient and OR responsibilities
- Call 5x per month, including 1 weekend per month
- ATLS required and can be obtained after start
- Ortho trauma experience preferred, but will consider candidates with any orthopedic surgery experience.
Spartanburg Regional offers a highly competitive compensation package to include paid malpractice with tail coverage included, paid interview and relocation expenses, PTO, $3500 CME per year, 5 CME days per year, and retirement options.
Enjoy the beauty of Upstate South Carolina in a vibrant, diverse community nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains between Greenville SC and Charlotte NC. There are ample cultural, arts, dining, and entertainment offerings in our revitalized downtown district and within the entire Upstate region. With fantastic school options, beautiful neighborhoods and a welcoming quality of life, Spartanburg is a great place to work and call home. Plus, Spartanburg’s close proximity to breathtaking mountains and famous South Carolina beaches allows for an abundance of outdoor activities.