The Center – Ortho and Neuro Care (institution)
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
The Center for Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care is seeking a fellowship trained Orthopedic Trauma surgeon to join our orthopedic, neurosurgery and physical medicine & rehabilitation practice in Central Oregon. A secondary interest outside of trauma would be helpful but not required. Working at a busy Level II Trauma Center, this position includes a partnership opportunity as well as potential for ownership in a successful ambulatory surgery center.
We have a strong collaboration with St. Charles Medical Center – Bend, which serves as a Level II trauma center covering a tri-county area with a dedicated orthopedic trauma operating room. The right person will be instrumental in collaborating with our current orthopedic trauma physicians and other regional independent orthopedic trauma physicians in the expansion of the current program for the benefit of the Central Oregon region.
We offer a competitive base salary, a productivity bonus opportunity, relocation assistance, and a comprehensive benefits package. All while living in the beautiful playground of Bend, Oregon rich with a wide variety of exceptional recreational activities for individuals, couples and families. Please send your CV to HR@TheCenterOregon.com. For additional information on our practice, visit our website www.thecenteroregon.com.
- Independent, physician-led practice of fellowship trained orthopedic sub-specialist surgeons
- Practice also includes neurosurgeons and physiatrists
- Employed position with the opportunity to transition to partnership of the clinical practice and ambulatory surgery center
- Dedicated orthopedic trauma operating room at a Level II trauma center with opportunity to grow the program
- Must be fellowship trained in Orthopedic Trauma with additional sub-specialty interest desired.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified.
- Experience building and/refining a trauma program a plus.
- Stable, growing organization with longevity in the Central Oregon Community.
About Bend, Oregon
The community of Bend, Oregon has long been known as a playground in the Pacific Northwest featuring a host of outdoor activities, breweries and restaurants. Based within the Cascades Mountain range, the local area boasts 300 days of sunshine a year with Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort just 20 minutes from downtown. In the past few decades, Central Oregon has grown from a former timber town to a region flushed with opportunity to work hard, play hard and enjoy life. With a local community college and culinary school as well as the Cascades branch of Oregon State University, the area has grown to include a diverse range of educational and cultural activities.
Experienced and newly fellowship trained surgeons are encouraged to apply.