Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
The Department of Orthopaedics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth are seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join its faculty at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
We’d love to work with you if you are…
- A skilled clinician with extensive experience caring for fracture, multiple-trauma and general orthopaedic patients
- Enthusiastic & passionate
- Interested in teaching students and residents
- Wanting to advance research focused on innovative care models
Why you’ll enjoy working with us…
- We are a vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- There will be challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and your results will have a great impact
- We are constantly learning and improving as we go
- We invest in growing people – personally and professionally
Your job responsibilities...
- Develop a coordinated system of care for patients with musculoskeletal emergencies
- Build an interdisciplinary team and referral systems to provide coordinated care and exceptional service to patients and referring physicians
- Work collaboratively with and provide direct patient care at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, NH
- Board Certified (or eligible) in Orthopaedics
- Fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Able to obtain and maintain a license to practice medicine in the state of New Hampshire
- An advanced degree in health care policy or experience with outcomes research is a plu
We are proud to offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package that includes vacation, CME allowance and relocation assistance.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health promises you a rewarding career in an area of the country that offers an active and idyllic lifestyle. The system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center; the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, NH’s only children’s hospital; 24 ambulatory clinics across NH and VT; and five affiliated member organizations. Be part of a team that trains residents and fellows and takes part in world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and the White River Junction VA Medical Center.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.