Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking a third Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our established team on Campus at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
This Position Offers:
- The only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County with approximately 90,000 adult emergency visits and 1,500 trauma visits annually
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- 24/7 call coverage maintained by four orthopedic trained Physician Assistants
- Dedicated general trauma service of eight surgeons
- Support from an excellent group of Intensivists and Hospitalists
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassionate care and exceptional service.