Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking an additional Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our established team on Campus at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mercy's Orthopedic Trauma Surgery group is a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Position Offers:
- The only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County with approximately 95,000 adult emergency visits and over 2,000 trauma visits annually
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- 24/7 call coverage maintained by four orthopedic trained Physician Assistants
- Dedicated general trauma service of ten surgeons
- Support from an excellent group of Intensivists and Hospitalists
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, ranked the fourth largest medical group in the US, is one of the nation’s most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has been named by American College of Cardiology as a top health system for high quality heart care and is honored to be recognized as a Forbes 2021 Best Employer for New Grads. When you join our team, you become part of a long-standing legacy of providing exceptional care to patients, families, and communities.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Zielinski, MHA, CPRP | Senior Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-3568 | Fax: 314-364-2597