Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking a third Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our established team on Campus at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
Our Orthopedic Trauma Surgery group is a part of Mercy Clinic, a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Position Offers:
- The only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County with approximately 90,000 adult emergency visits and 1,500 trauma visits annually
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- 24/7 call coverage maintained by four orthopedic trained Physician Assistants
- Dedicated general trauma service of eight surgeons
- Support from an excellent group of Intensivists and Hospitalists
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!