Adult Reconstruction Surgeon
Department of Orthopedic Surgery
University of Minnesota Medical School
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota is seeking a full-time BE/BC orthopedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest and expertise in total joint surgery and adult reconstruction to be hired at the rank of Assistant Professor or higher, on the Academic or Master Clinician Track.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in orthopedic surgery.
- Preference will be given to candidates with dual fellowships in joints and trauma.
- Responsibilities include patient care at Regions Hospital in Saint Paul, MN. Recognized as a Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, the orthopedic surgery care team at Regions Hospital plays a key role in treating a full range of orthopedic injuries.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center has earned Blue Distinction Centers+ for Knee and Hip Surgery and Blue Distinction Centers+ for Spine Surgery. US News & World Report has also designated University of Minnesota Medical Center as a high performing hospital for orthopedics.
- Academic responsibilities include full participation in overall departmental and interdisciplinary activities including education of medical students, orthopedic residents and fellows, research, and service activities.
For more information, please contact:
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.