Location: Boston, MA
Position: Director of Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma
Hospital: Boston Children’s Hospital
Boston Children’s Hospital seeks to recruit a new leader for their renowned Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Reporting directly to the Orthopedic Surgeon-in-Chief, the Director of Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma will initiate and build-out Boston Children’s inaugural Orthopedic Trauma Program.
Candidates must be board certified in Orthopedic Surgery or equivalent training with subspecialty certification in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery preferred. Fellowship training in trauma is a plus. Must be eligible for licensure without restriction within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
David H. Reusser (o/b/o Chair of Search Committee)
Partner, Ransom Group, Inc.
Cleveland, Ohio 44141
Phone: (440) 476-5253 / Email: email@example.com
Location – Worcester, MA
Position – UMass Memorial Level I Trauma Center – Faculty Appointment
Hospital/Institution – UMass Memorial Health
UMass Memorial Health is the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts, the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts, and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School. The Department of Orthopedics and Physical Rehabilitation has a long-standing history of excellence in clinical care and in orthopedic training for residents, fellows, and medical students. Along with the Division of Rheumatology, we form the renowned UMMS/UMMHC Musculoskeletal Center of Excellence. You will not find a larger, more comprehensive group of orthopedic subspecialists in Central New England.
We seek an Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Trauma to join our adult orthopedic trauma service.
- Our facilities include new, state of the art operating rooms with all appropriate specialties on site, an Emergency Department built to accommodate over 100,000 patient visits per year, comprehensive imaging facilities and a life flight service based at the hospital.
- Our University Campus is a specifically designed, ACS-certified Level One Trauma Center with our elective service on another site.
- The clinical service is very busy with a larger volume of high energy blunt trauma than other more urban sites.
- Clinical and Basic Research opportunities are extensive in this stimulating and collegial academic environment. Academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Orthopedic Surgery and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts. Candidates should possess a commitment to excellence in patient care, research and teaching.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package with compensation incentivized to benefit productive clinicians.
Worcester is New England’s second largest city, and the greater Worcester area is an active, vibrant and energetic community. Enjoy an array of recreational activities including hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding or take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont. We have an outstanding arts and culture scene, an exciting food district and are less than an hour to Boston and Cape Cod.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Apply here UMass Memorial Orthopedic Trauma Surgery or contact Selena Dickherber:
314-887-4922 (text capability)