Orthopedic Trauma Surgery: 18-Physician New England-Based Private Practice Partnership Opportunity
- Group of 18-fellowship-trained subspecialized orthopedic surgeons
- 4 trauma-based orthopedic surgeons providing trauma care at a 716-bed Level I trauma center
- Partnership track with no buy-in—partnership includes physical therapy, DME, and ASC income streams
- Trauma service one day per week plus 1:5 weekends
- Competitive salary, production bonuses, sign-on bonus, and comprehensive benefits package
Easy access to Boston and New York City as well as to Vermont and New Hampshire ski destinations.
- Live and work in this great New England city while having easy access to the locations above and more
- Region is home to five universities and is nationally recognized for its numerous safe family-friendly communities and superb educational opportunities at all levels
- Many homes are within walking distance to all the downtown fun—music, shopping, restaurants, parks, galleries, and pubs
- You don’t have to be from New England to enjoy this lifestyle and want to settle down in this great city
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Michael Cloud at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference ORS-124433