Carle Physician Group is seeking a third BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedic Department in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a 413-bed Level I Trauma Center and is the largest regional hospital in East Central Illinois
- Join a collegial Orthopedic department comprised of 2 other Ortho Trauma surgeons, 3 fellowship-trained hand surgeons, 2 fellowship-trained Ortho & Sports Medicine surgeons, 3 fellowship-trained Adult Reconstruction surgeons, a general Orthopaedic Surgeon and 5 surgical and office-based Podiatrists
- Dedicated OR access for Ortho-Trauma Service
- Two APPs provide clinical support with rounding, dictation, and case management 6 days a week
- Take call and work out of a single hospital - Night/weekend call is shared equally with the members of the Orthopaedic Department
- Dedicated clinic time located at new, 52,000 sq. ft. Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Building
- Opportunities to work with the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana faculty and medical students through the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
· Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work® in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
· Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Required Credentials: Must be BE/BC in General Orthopaedic Surgery and have completed an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Fellowship
Reyna Lute, Provider Recruitment Specialist Reyna.firstname.lastname@example.org