"Premier Orthopaedic and Trauma Specialists is a great group of Orthopaedic trauma and sports surgeons who treat all arrays of orthopaedic injuries. We are the exclusive providers of orthopaedic trauma care at a ACS accredited Level-I equivalent trauma center in East Los Angeles. Just 3 years ago we started with one physician and now we include two orthopaedic trauma surgeons, two sports/reconstructive surgeons, one pediatric orthopod, and two mid-level providers. From this state of the art hospital and our brand new clinic we aim to provide exceptional care.
We are now joining forces with a large multi-specialty Orthopaedic group to coordinate and combine the trauma care provided at multiple trauma hospitals (3). We are looking for two motivated, hardworking orthopedic trauma surgeons who would strive in a team setting. The job includes aggressive pay with a great guarantee and easy bonus opportunities. Not to mention, life in Southern California. One start date is ASAP and second can be summer/fall 2020.
There is no "administration" here telling you what to do, where to be, when to come or go." We do what we feel the evidence tells us we should do and continue to shape the program to better the patients and surgeons. Both current trauma surgeons relocated to this practice from level one academic trauma centers in order to have more control over the product: our patients care and outcomes.
If interested, please call 310 808-4390 or email HBasmajian@premierortho.org to discuss.
Location: Templeton, California
Position: Orthopedic Surgeon
Hospital/Institution: Twin Cities Community Hospital
TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program in Templeton, California at Twin Cities Community Hospital. Twin Cities is ideally located in a charming small-town located between San Francisco and Los Angeles. This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals. Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current California license to practice. Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance
- No call responsibilities
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME
- Relocation not required
At least 3 years of Orthopedics experience outside of residency, and a current California license to practice
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Serving a Level 3 Trauma Center on the beautiful California Central Coast
Central Coast Orthopedic Medical Group, a private practice group of 12 surgeons on the Central Coast of California, is opening a position for a full-time Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon.
• Full time, partner-track position for BC/BE orthopedic surgeon who wants to develop a practice with the largest orthopedic group on the Central Coast
• A great place to build a private practice, as the area has a shortage of orthopedic providers
• Serves Marian Regional Medical Center, Level III trauma, 191 acute care bed facility. Brand new 32 bed emergency department.
• Must be fellowship trained in Orthopedic Trauma
• Competitive call compensation with paid Trauma Directorship
• Extremely stable practice environment
• Group health insurance and retirement plans
• Opportunity for group ancillary/real estate investments
• Relocation expenses
• Generous student loan repayment
• Number of call days flexible
• PA on-call support
• Dedicated trauma room
About the California Central Coast:
• Live in wine country or at the beach, with easy access to hospital and office
• Located on the coast of California, halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles
• Excellent public and private schools and colleges
• Hiking, surfing, biking, sailing, fishing, golfing, symphonies, and farmer’s markets
All candidates must be BC/BE with clean record and can obtain and maintain a
California Medical License
Interested Candidates Contact:
James Kasper, MD, Managing Partner
Office: 805 349-9545 x345
PINE AND TRAUMA ACADEMIC POSITION
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
Assistant/Associate Professor Level Position
The University of California, San Francisco, and Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for two orthopaedic surgeons. These are full-time appointments that will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level, commensurate with experience.
Incumbents will participate in departmental clinical, teaching, and research activities at the University of California, San Francisco/Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital Orthopaedic Trauma Institute and affiliated hospitals including Regional Medical Center-San Jose. Incumbents will be expected to collaborate in clinical and/or basic research as well as publish subsequent results in peer reviewed journals. The selected individual will also be responsible for and provide an integral role to teach clinically relevant topics for residents, medical students, and fellows.
• A valid California medical license will be required as a condition of employment.
• Board certified or eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Completed an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency program.
• Candidates should possess fellowship training in both orthopaedic trauma and spine surgery or fellowship training spine surgery and a strong clinical interest in orthopaedic trauma.
• Associate level candidates will have clinical experience beyond the fellowship year and experience in research and teaching in an academic institution.
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission
• Applicant must have all requirements met by time of hire.
Please apply online with CV, cover letter, statement of contributions to diversity, a statement of research, and contact information of three references at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02808.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.