Valley Orthopaedic Bone and Joint is currently recruiting a full time orthopaedic traumatologist to join a 10 physician orthopaedic group located in the Central Valley in Northern California.
Valley Orthopaedic Bone and Joint is affiliated with and provides coverage for 3 busy level 2 trauma centers. There is also opportunity to teach residents in collaboration with our local orthopaedic residency program.
- Completion of an Orthopedic Trauma fellowship
- Board-eligible or board-certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Provides quality care and clinical excellence
- Current California State Physician License is a plus
- Ability to help grow ortho trauma program
- Practice in a team-oriented environment
- Competitive base salary
- Collaborative and supportive teamwork environment
- Excellent administrative and clinical support
- Partnership track available
Send CV and inquiries to: email@example.com
Phone contact: Jessica Joseph (209) 338-5931
Orthopedic trauma/general orthopedic opportunity in Northern California
Santa Rosa Orthopaedics, a 10 physician single specialty orthopedic group with 3 offices in Northern California, based in Santa Rosa, California is looking for a full-time orthopedic trauma subspecialist willing to provide general orthopedic care as well.
Santa Rosa Orthopaedics is affiliated with Providence St. Joseph Hospital and Sutter Regional Hospital in Sonoma County California. Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a very busy level 2 trauma center, within the top 5 busiest level 2 trauma centers in the state of California.
Sonoma County is approximately 600,000 population with a service area of over 1 million, in the heart of Northern California wine country, 30 minutes from the beach and 4 hours from Lake Tahoe, 1 hour north of San Francisco. The area provides many recreational opportunities.
We are looking for a full-time orthopedic physician with fellowship training in traumatology who is willing to do general orthopedics as well. Salary for 1 year with advancement to full partnership within a year. Our website is SRORTHO.COM
Send CV and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone contact: Gary Stein MD 707-484-6775