Orthopedic trauma/general orthopedic opportunity in Northern California
Santa Rosa Orthopaedics, a 10 physician single specialty orthopedic group with 3 offices in Northern California, based in Santa Rosa, California is looking for a full-time orthopedic trauma subspecialist willing to provide general orthopedic care as well.
Santa Rosa Orthopaedics is affiliated with Providence St. Joseph Hospital and Sutter Regional Hospital in Sonoma County California. Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a very busy level 2 trauma center, within the top 5 busiest level 2 trauma centers in the state of California.
Sonoma County is approximately 600,000 population with a service area of over 1 million, in the heart of Northern California wine country, 30 minutes from the beach and 4 hours from Lake Tahoe, 1 hour north of San Francisco. The area provides many recreational opportunities.
We are looking for a full-time orthopedic physician with fellowship training in traumatology who is willing to do general orthopedics as well. Salary for 1 year with advancement to full partnership within a year. Our website is SRORTHO.COM
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente
Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA SURGEON
Opportunity in Vallejo/Vacaville, California
The TPMG Orthopedic Surgery Group in Vallejo and Vacaville is actively seeking a fellowship-trained ORS Trauma Surgeon supported by fully dedicated trauma PA’s who assist with non-operative cases. The practice is nearly 100% fracture care. Your weekly schedule would comprise of approximately 1.5 clinic and 3.5 OR. There is dedicated OR time as needed. Typical cases include a balance of complex periarticular, pelvis, acetabulum, and nonunion/malunion, with general fracture care. The trauma team will divide cases equally.
The Group has 16 orthopedic surgeons and is supported by non-operative sports medicine providers and PAs. The orthopedic surgeon team includes orthopedic surgeons, TJ, sports medicine, hand and trauma surgeons. The call schedule is 2-3 days per month. Day call is 1 in 7 and off call at 5:30 PM. We cover 2 hospitals, and 1 MD covers both hospitals overnight. During the day, we have one on-call surgeon at each facility.
We are a congenial group of physicians that are highly specialized. We work well together and have a very collaborative practice. We are located in the north portion of the Bay Area and we have surgeons who commute from the East Bay (Orinda, Walnut Creek), Davis, Napa, and Marin.
- A lovely, historical, and safe community centrally located between the San Francisco Bay Area and the outdoor mountain playground of Lake Tahoe.
- Short drive to the beautiful university town of Davis, the Napa Valley Wine Country, cosmopolitan San Francisco, and Sacramento.
- Easy access to vacation destinations, such as Monterey/Carmel and several national parks, including Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia within a half-day drive.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org.
You may also email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.email@example.com or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell). We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor