UAB Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon; Assistant, Associate or Professor Level
University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
The UAB Division of Orthopaedic Surgery within the School of Medicine’s Department of Surgery is seeking candidates to join the Orthopaedic Trauma Service team at the Level 1 University Hospital Trauma Center.
We are searching to add a member to our Orthopaedic Trauma Service team which is committed to providing excellence in patient care, training residents and fellows and actively collaborating on research efforts. The ideal candidate will function well in a team setting and interact well with other services as part of an extremely busy Level 1 trauma practice.
Applicants must be fellowship-trained in Trauma, be BC/BE and eligible for state medical licensure.
Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, submit a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications will be considered as they are received.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
With over 40 years providing Orthopaedic services to Mobile, AL and surrounding area residents, The Orthopaedic Group is actively seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join their team! In addition to an excellent compensation, the incoming provider can expect to perform extensive services in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Competitive Salary with Partnership and 600K Plus Earning Potential
- Bonuses based on productivity and quality
- Vacation and CME time Off
- Group Shareholder in Surgical Center
- Established group of over 25 Physicians and 8 advanced practice providers
- Partnership Track after 2 years
Mobile, AL Highlights:
- Vast array of festivals and cuisines
- Culturally diverse, family-friendly communities
- Home to America’s original Mardi Gras
- Thriving metro area full of southern charm
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter
4 CityPlace Drive, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
Please reference position 162563 when responding