Penn Highlands Healthcare has an opportunity for an orthopedic trauma surgeon to join our team at Penn Highlands DuBois, PA.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing and financially stable healthcare system with 8 hospitals that cover 39 counties in PA. We were selected as a 2022 Top 100 employer in PA and among the best in healthcare.
- 7on / 7off schedule
- Acute outpatient fracture clinic with APP support
- Trauma call
- Level II trauma center
- New 44 bed ED opened in April 2023
- New center of excellence opened in January 2023
Incentives / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- 25k sign on bonus
- 10k Relocation assistance
- 75k Educational Loan Assistance
- Excellent benefit package
- 25 days PTO
- 3k + 40 hours per year for CME
- Malpractice & Tail coverage
Rodney S. Smith, Physician Recruiter
Penn Highlands Healthcare
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Join established Orthopedic practice at the area’s first Level 1 Trauma Center
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship-trained Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our established group of orthopedic surgeons in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY and Northeastern PA.
Highlights and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with two other board-certified and fellowship-trained Orthopedic Trauma surgeons
- Newly designated Level 1 Trauma Center, the first and only in Guthrie’s 12-county service area
- Build an elective practice in addition to providing orthopedic trauma care
- APP and Resident support
- Full-time hospital-employed position with shared call (1:7).
- Robust EHR used in all areas, including the operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system, top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Core faculty member of ACGME Orthopaedic Residency, with possibility for Assistant Program Director (APD) or Program Director (PD) in the future
- Faculty academic rank obtained through the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine (GCSOM). Academic rank to be based on previous experience.
Required Credentials - BC/BE, Fellowship Trained
Contact Information - Troy Gordon, Physician Recruiter, troy.gordon@Guthrie.org
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon – East Stroudsburg, PA
Be part of an exceptional health care experience. Join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network, a nationally recognized, forward-thinking organization offering plenty of opportunity to do great work!
LVHN is currently seeking a BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join an established Orthopedic Surgery Team at a busy Level III Trauma Hospital in beautiful Northeastern PA, while collaborating closely with the service at LVHN Cedar Crest Trauma Level 1 Center located 1 hour south in Allentown.
In addition to demonstrating core competencies in orthopedic trauma, the successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a highly collaborative team.
- Collaborate with 3 other board-certified Orthopedic Trauma physicians
- Unique opportunity to build an elective practice while covering ortho trauma cases admitted to LVH-Pocono.
- Support from experienced Physician Assistant, (ortho nursing staff, physical therapy, and occupational therapy)
- Full time hospital-employed position within a multispecialty group sharing Orthopedic call
- EMR: Epic
Compensation includes a base salary, bonus opportunities and generous benefits. This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 visa waiver. Physician must be able to obtain Pennsylvania licensure before beginning practice.
East Stroudsburg, PA is in the Pocono Mountains and is known for their endless outdoor adventures full of beautiful mountains for skiing, scenic trails for hiking & biking, serene lakes for fishing and a wilderness playground for hunting. Traveling to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington DC are all easy trips! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation.
Please submit CV to:
Lynne Jensen, Senior Physician Recruiter Lynne.Jensen@lvhn.org