Congratulations to OTA Member, Peter Althausen, MD, Reno Orthopaedic Clinic, recipient of the 2018 Community Surgeon Achievement Award!
Attend the OTA AFA Award Presentation on Thursday, October 18th; at 1:00 PM.
during the OTA Annual Meeting Award Ceremony at the General Session; in the Osceola ABCD ballroom, Kissimmee, Florida.
Co-founded by the Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) and American Fracture Association (AFA); the OTA is pleased to announce the acceptance of nominations for the 2019 Community Surgeon Achievement Award (CSAA).
Deadline: March 15, 2019
The recipient of this prestigious award must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Demonstrated outstanding community orthopaedic contributions.
- Dedicated his/her professional life to excellence in research and education at all community levels.
- Personal qualities of integrity, compassion and leadership in orthopaedic trauma.
In addition, it is requested the award recipient agree to the following:
- Serve on the selection committee for the following year’s CSAA Award.
- Attend the OTA Annual Meeting to accept the CSAA Award
- Must be an OTA member in good standing.
- The award recipient shall be recognized at the OTA Annual Meeting, in OTA publications and/or in press release.
- The honoree will receive complimentary registration to the OTA Annual Meeting, and travel and hotel reimbursement (maximum reimbursement of $2,000).
- The honoree will receive a plaque to commemorate the award.
- Applications accepted October 17 – March 15, 2019
- Award winner shall be selected prior to June 15, 2019
Award presented at the September 25-28, 2019 OTA Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado